Do you have an entrepreneurial dream? Are you a small business owner determined to grow against all odds? Wisdom In a Traffic Jam is your practical how-to manual that takes the guesswork out of starting and developing a successful small business. It’s your GPS system for the professional world.
Written in a conversational, down-to-earth style, author Angella Luyk provides real-life advice and business navigation skills based on true experiences with small companies and people who started where you are today-people who were full of ambition and a touch of self-doubt. You’ll get:
- ANSWERS to the questions you didn’t even know to ask
- Best practices for NETWORKING functions.
- The single most important thing about BRANDING (that most people miss).
- 8 MARKETING SECRETS that don’t cost a dime.
- The truth on HOW TO HIRE AND MANAGE employees.
- Business ETHICS action items that EARN sales.